lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

This is not fair to me

Let's start from the fact that I haven't slept no more than 4 hours again. I haven't been able to eat as much as I want, neither rest as much as I can. I've been working hard on so many things that honestly I don't know where I'm going to. But, it has been good enough for me not to have a good day. I've come to the conclusion that I hate this shit. This shit that pays for my phone, my food, my clothes, my shoes, among other stuff... Yes, my job.

I just don't feel like this is the life I wanted. This is not the dream I used to have. You are still toying with my emotions, and I just want to leave it all behind and start over.

Maybe I should start teaching, after all, that was my main goal. I wanted to be considered a positive influence to others, but the only positive thing I do is making money for some assholes who don't understand what "Lead by example" means.

Probably,  I am so filled out with frustration right now. They just made me put my signature on a piece of paper that will assure them I am commited to what I do. Fuck! I spent 11 hours every fucking day and is it not enough? How am I supposed to react to this? Do this, do that and attempt to excellence!  I have been working on excellence since day one.

It really makes me sick.  The level of dissapointment I feel is the same you feel when you truly love someone and do your best to make them happy,  you are devoted to them,  you would kill or die for them but they do not believe it or do not realize it because a fucking "I love you" did not come out of your mouth!!!

That is not fair to me. What do people want? What is wrong with me or you? I think it is time to change.  I need to take a deep breath and climb out of this abyss.

1 comentario:

  1. some times our job isnt what we dream to be when kids...dont despair, we all do what we can...just remember to be kind to yourself as you are doing the best you can.

    ResponderEliminar