jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

Anxiety

I'm just so fed up with this shit. I'm so extremely fucking done. It's just the same old story, in the same old place. It's not like perfection shouldn't exist, but I've had enough of the same crap every day.

People sometimes make you feel like shit, like it's your fault everyone else around has fucked it up. It's like standing in front of a mirror to ask: What the fuck is going on?! Damn! It's another shitty day... Am I guilty? Am I wrong? Go and get a fucking life, don't try to blame ME for every fucking thing you are doing wrong.

It's so frustrating, I just had my second medical control and guess what?! Everything is soooo fucking wrong! I'm so tired of the same old story, I'm so anxious about where this shit will take me! I'm so stupid for believing this shit could get better anytime. Hate this, simply hate this!

( B R E A T H )

Three more hours... three more hours... Time will fly... Time will fly...



"Cause nothing's going right, and everything's a mess and no one likes to be alone..."

1 comentario:

  1. Frustration takes the worse out of ys sometimes...but breath for the well being that is getting taken over yourself...
    Nothing s wrong nor everything is right. Between one point to the end of a race there is distance in between but u always get to the finishing line...
    Hang in there

    ResponderEliminar